maandag 18 maart 2013

mindfull creations no 2

for roy the callenge was paradox outside the box.
here you can find his blog
http://mindful-creations.blogspot.nl/

well....lets make this oficial....
I hate yes realy hate! paradox!
but never the less I made these two creations:

the peacock came first and there is were I learn to hate paradox!
ans If you had a closer look you can see...I cheated ans cheated.
and I know now that I made it much to difficult for myself.
so I started again and I made it realy out of the box.
and yes ok, its not my greatest work but I am satisfied with it.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Allebei erg origineel en ... je Paradox valt toch best mee hoor Efie!
    Gelukkig geldt ook bij de tangles dat smaken verschillen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Both of these are wonderful. Great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen