woensdag 19 december 2012

celtic 18

the challenge for judy is the last one for this year:
The challenge is to either decorate the outlines I have here, 
or come up with your own celtic weave designs.
http://creativedoodlingwithjudy.blogspot.com.au/

so I did both... you now me by now :)

I added some color (by computer )
I like no color better...what do you think?
then the next template:
I had great fun making this..this realy is my style.
and then finaly my own template:
as always it is difficult to be satisfied with your own work... I try doh

2 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW Efie you have been working hard. These are very nice. The patterns you have chosen embellish the basic design beautifully. Love the last one. Very cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really like them all but the last one kept my attention. Love the lacing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen